The 12th JSAI International Symposia on AI, 2020 (isAI 2020)
About this eventWeb site: JSAI International Symposia on AI (JSAI-isAI)
Dates: November 15 (Sun), 16 (Mon), and 17 (Tue), 2020
Venue: Online (because of COVID-19 pandemic)
Sponsored by: The Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence (JSAI)
The twelfth JSAI International Symposia on AI (JSAI-isAI 2020) will take place entirely online on November 15 through 17, 2020. JSAI-isAI is an event that hosts multiple international workshops at the same location, providing a unique and intimate forum for colleagues in a focused discipline. JSAI-isAI also provides an important opportunity for AI researchers to gather and share their knowledge. JSAI-isAI 2020 is in succession to the international workshops co-located with JSAI annual conferences since 2009.
List of workshops
- Nov 16-17 (two days): Fourteenth International Workshop on Juris-informatics (JURISIN 2020)
- Nov 15-16 (two days): Logic and Engineering of Natural Language Semantics 17 (LENLS17)
- Nov 15 (one day): Fourth International Workshop on Scientific Document Analysis (SCIDOCA2020)
- Nov 17 (one day): Kansei and artificial intelligence
How to attend
Pleasebuy a ticket (free for a person with a JSAI membership and JPY 2,000 for a person without a JSAI membership) to complete a registration for a workshop.
- イベント詳細情報を更新しました。 Diff#765638 2020-10-07 02:34:58
[ Sun ] - [ Tue ]
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM JST
- Online event
Member Non-member (10% tax included) ¥2,000
Combini / ATM payment will be closed at the end of Nov 14, 2020.